Friday, August 21, 2009

Recent work with Studio-X Photography

Studio-X is my best friend and one of my favorite photographers. We do such wonderful work together.

She will be teaching a photography workshop at Montreal Fetish Weekend

These three images are previews of latex photo sets that will be exclusive to my members site when it launches.


Red latex neck corset that looks like it came out of a John Willie illustration




White latex Nurse Perverse in an apron, hat, and long gloves; this is one of the images that was used for the Skin Two USA logo and flyers.




Black latex boned collar and gloves inspired by Maleficent

1 comment:

  1. Wow those pics of yours rock!!!Love your face, you match the latex clothing so well :)I wish I had that red latex neck corset its marvellous.

    ReplyDelete