Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July from Jade Vixen!

Jade_vixen_july4th

Happy 4th of July from Jade Vixen!

Model/Styling/Concept/Edit: Jade Vixen

Photo: Jerry Bennett

Latex: Westward Bound

I am doing my patriotic duty as an American and celebrating Independence Day! I first spotted this glorious Westward Bound dress when it was just a snapshot and suggested that it would make a smashing 4th of July tribute. When it arrived with a matching miniature top hat, I knew exactly how to style my 4th of July shoot. I wanted to do a sexy latex fetish fashion tribute to one of the most legendary propaganda posters of all time featuring Uncle Sam. Jerry Bennett photographed this concept, then I edited and did a quick layout to emulate the poster. I hope you enjoy your 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment